Superior Hartland Lodge, White Cross Bay, Lake Windermere, Lake District
Superior Hartland Lodge – 5* resort with a hot tub, kids and adults entertainment, swimming and gym facilities, water sports, hikes and many wonderful sites.
Our Superior Hartland Lodge is complete with two Double Rooms perfect for four People, and includes one en-suite and one bathroom. And comes with some fantastic kitchen facilities. We can also accommodate one well behaved dog.
*Please note: when placing a booking, check your spam/junk mail for confirmation
- HOT TUB
- LAKE WINDERMERE
- LAKE DISTRICT
- 5* RESORT
- KIDS & ADULTS ENTERTAINMENT
- SWIMMING & GYM
- HIKES AND MANY WONDERFUL SITES
- 2 BEDROOM (4 PEOPLE)
- 1 BATHROOM
- KITCHEN FACILITIES
- WHITE CROSS BA
Things to do in Windermere:
- Brockhole on Windermere – Enjoy the famous adventure playground, paddle in the lake, and explore the fabulous Mawson designed gardens with good pushchair and wheelchair access. Hire a boat on the lake, with motor boats, rowing boats, kayaks and paddle boards for hire. Challenge yourself with Crazi Bugz driving, archery, laser clay or inside caving. Gift shop, cafe, and The Gaddum restaurant on site. Free admission. Pay and display car park.
- Fell Foot ParkThis Victorian park, restored to its former glory, offers substantial access to the lakeshore, where there are leisure facilities. Fine picnic areas, a cafe and rowing boat and kayak hire make it an ideal day out for families.
- Lakes AquariumGo on a journey of discovery! Set on the lakeshore, this award winning attraction has the UK’s largest collection of freshwater fish.
- Lakeside and Haverthwaite RailwayHard working steam locomotives travel three and half miles into the Leven Valley. Take a return journey or combine your trip with a lake cruise or a visit to the Aquarium of the Lakes.
- World of Beatrix PotterAll of Beatrix Potter’s tales are brought to life in three dimensions. An indoor re-creation of the Lakeland countryside, complete with sights, sounds and even smells.
- Wray CastleFamilies can explore the activity rooms inside the castle, where there’s plenty of space for creative play. With a natural playground in the grounds and a path to spacious grassy area on the lakeshore, its a great for the whole family whatever the weather.
Click the arrows to cycle through the gallery
Amenities & Special Features
If you would like to return to the main Holiday Homes page – click the below button to go back.